What Is Electrical Panel?
The Electrical Panel is the “brain” of your home’s electrical system. If it’s malfunctioning, you can’t use the appliance. An electrical panel inspection will help you avoid all of these problems and save you money. If it’s in good condition, it will also save you time and money in the future. If you suspect that your electrical system is malfunctioning, it’s time to get a new electrical panel.
Besides checking the wiring, the electrical panel should have several circuits. For commercial use, it must have an AIC rating of 10k. For a home expansion, you should consider purchasing an upgraded electrical panel with more circuits. In addition, this upgrade will prevent your circuit from being overloaded due to new appliances and equipment. If you do not have the extra power that you need, you can always hire a licensed electrician to upgrade your current panel.
Changing your electrical panel also improves your safety. A failing electrical panel can lead to a fire, which can destroy your entire home. An upgraded electrical panel will also allow you to add new appliances to your home, like chef-quality kitchen appliances. Having a new panel in place will reduce the number of trips you make to the basement to deal with a tripped breaker. A new panel will also provide your home with increased brightness and safety. And because of its added safety features, it will enable you to run a dishwasher and waffles at the same time.
Why Do We Need To Upgrade Our Electrical Panel?
- Upgrading your electrical panel will also improve the safety of your home. A malfunctioning electrical panel will increase the risk of an electrical fire, which can damage your home. Statistics show that 10% of home fires are due to electrical problems.
- Upgrading your electrical panel will ensure your system is safe and will not have any trouble putting out a fire.
- By upgrading your electrical panel, you will decrease your insurance premiums. There are many benefits to upgrading your electrical panel.
- In addition to increasing safety, upgrading your current electrical panel will also save you money. You may even be surprised to find out that upgrading your electrical system will only cost you a few hundred dollars. It is worth the investment to keep your home safe.
- A newer panel will not only be more energy-efficient, but will also be easier to install. Most new homes are wired with two main types of wiring: three-wire and four-wire. It is best to have a high-quality panel with a large capacity. The electrical panel should also be able to handle the voltage of your home and provide a better experience for your customers.
- Having a new Electrical Panel installed is a good idea if you are considering replacing your appliances.
- The electrical panel will protect your home against potential fires. The next time you replace an appliance, remember to check its electrical panel. A new one can give you peace of mind.